Sincere Cake Smiley

Friday, December 31, 2010

the last day you with me (2010)

it has been many things that happened in 2010...it's only a history to me...and i never thought that it could be so fast like this...time passing by time... and now,,i realize that i got a title "teenager" .. i must do everything myself without asking a hand from other people... i must work hardnow to improve myself,to get a better life and also to prove that i could behave myself... *studied in others country is my dream... from that i could make some friends and even tried to do everything myself...it could teach me to be more discipline person.. 2010 is a very sweet year in my life...because theres many bad and good thing happened... although a part of them was very hurts me,,but i take it as a knowledge.. it also can teach me on how to compare the "good" and the "bad" . 2010 also give me a sunshine in my life...he has complete my life like i have complete my garden with some roses...it's a perfect date !! i love him so much ! thanks to Allah because send him to me and to my heart... i really appriciate what that he had done to me... he is a really loving and caring person...he also know that he has a responsibility towards me...he take a good care of me.. i don't know what my life could be without him..so i hope our relation will never seen the fullstop.. AMIN !! i hope in the new year that coming soon,,i can had a very special moment in the year,,and i also want to be the new FARIZA SYAFIQAH.. the new girly and the new queen in my family like my mom and my dad want to.. thank you very much to all my buddies who are really nice to me especially my BFF ZULAIKA NABILA & SHARINA KHALIDA.. i'll remember the very precious moment we're together..forget me not ! last but not least,,iloveyouguys !!

p/s : i will miss every moment in 2010 !! here come 2011 in my life soon.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment